Wednesday, May 07, 2008

 

Teacher WebPage

www.mrcochran.com

This is a teacher webpage I set up for my eighth graders....its quite rough but it does the job for what I want at the moment....

I set up this blog last year and didn't really think much of it at the time, but lately I have been finding and subscribing to so many teacher sites, it is very exciting.

Also it's great to see the future possibilities in using student driven blogs and wiki's as others have done. Next year in the fall the first order of business will be for students to set up accounts in Google docs so we can more freely access and save materials for class.

It feels like we are at the beggining of a wave of technology in the classroom. An entire universe of possibility is opening up and we can all be a part of it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?